Friday, January 13, 2012

Taken to be Granted!?!?!......

        Somebody recently messaged me, " Awww..... you live in a village, so, how can you be able to do cool stuff  like going to freaky huge malls, munch pizza at McD , Dominos, hang out with friends at the coolest places in city..........!#$%@
       That sms rose the temperature of my CSF 100 folds, all the flexor muscles of my palm contracted hard, my fist was all ready to punch someone on the third part of the duodenum, vagus started depressing .....(( Sorry , all my non - medico friends!!!!!....it was outrageous to read is all I wanted to tell!! ))
      Anyways, reading that, I was like "HELLO, !!!.....are you out of your mind, whats more crappier than th......."  but.....then , using all my homeostatic mechanism of my body, I brought myself back and then all that I did was , I begged to God to give that person some wisdom, I begged to Almighty to make that person sane enough that it wont think such crap again...holyshit... I  asked to impart the person truth that, that was a piece of crap and the truth is something else.....the truth is all I want to discuss here.....Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
     Yah! so, ..Is it really true that cool things happen at big cities only?? Why is it taken to be granted that villages are no good at all in any aspect? Why is it taken to be granted that ''gaon me toh kuch nahi rehta!''  Not at all true....I mean, we are not the mere reflection of the city we live in, right? Its up to us, that who we are and what we want to be. Obviously , the aura around us influences the inner aspect of us, but all in all, its us , who decide what has to done, and what not, of-course! Why are we categorizing personalities by some crappy geographical barriers then?
      Attitude is something which contributes 99.99% here, something which is really unique, self centered , undiluted , unadulterated, unplugged, some which doesnt get altered by the place you live in, no matter however big or small.!! And this attitude can gain us, joy, fun, freak, peace, and all those things that even all the dhasoo things in any damn city cant own!
    Yeah!  Its all inside .... all within .....  deep down.....


No comments:

Post a Comment