Saturday, January 28, 2012

My first ever bone fracture!

(Pre Script - scientific point of view will help you enjoy this piece of tosh(!) better :p

            It was 12:16 in my mobile, still shades inside the room... then something had peeped through the hospital rooms window, i subsided the curtains, letting it illuminate the glasses, then the curtains, and then my PLASTER! The sun-rays, scanned my plastered leg right from knee to the ankle, and till the toe! This was the time when my not-in-motion-leg used to meet those energy packets for a while! "My heel bone (calcanium) is broken, I need Vit D to heal", I thought. I pulled my hand forward over the space where those energy packets started bombarding my skin (seems childish no??!) And then my mind went........
  umm...yea!.................. bhavuk(!) ho gayi thi! .....Anyways .........where was I?...... ah........so.......
             It was 12:22 now, and the sun-rays were reaching just the same area where my bone was broken, those sharp rays were cutting the plaster at the same place where my bone was actually cut, reminded me..........'' I ll catch you , you see.....'' I was shouting, chasing my friend, running and the next moment, I was sitting uncomfortably over the ground, holding my ankle, pain riding all throughout the sole!! I could feel that something inside is broken into two!! AAooCH! ................  Still it was paining . I saw over it again, the sunbeams had passed away from my leg, again the whole of my plaster was in shade, the curtains, the glasses, the window pane,  was back in the shade, it rode 12:31! In my not-so-motile schedule, these 15 minutes of the day used to be most awesome, since last 7 days! It was so because, I used to feel that, someone very powerful, mighty ( The representative of Sun!)  comes, and cheers me up! It comes to me to help me fight my injury.. It accompanies me in my pain, being mute spectator! SUN IS THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF ENERGY! So basic, so initial, so true, so powerful!
        I wasnt happy that it had passed away, now I need to wait for complete 23hours 45 minutes for next meeting, but hey,,, wait a sec!! The rays had just passed forward , bringing excitement in some other story, it had gone to illuminate some other window, glasses, curtains, some other aura!!
       And now thats the most beautiful part of it, without any expectations, it goes on spreading rather radiating energy throughout, wider as it can, gifting the energy packets to man-kind !
       Let there be light! Let there be it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment